A true work of art that combines exceptional design, skilled engraving and world-class color application, the reverse image melds paint and Silver in a scene of singular beauty.
Mintage of only 7,500 coins, and sold out at the mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A striking autumn scene in a Canadian forest. In the foreground, clusters of golden-orange sugar maple leaves frame the right and left sides of the composition.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The design uses a combination of paint, the Silver coin surface and engraving to create a homogenous and painterly image. Add this 1 oz Silver Autumn Falls coin to your order today!