Beautifully crafted in .9999 pure Silver for a classic and highly collectible coin design that will appeal to anyone. Limited Mintage of 8,500 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint. Also includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Pierre Leduc has captured the inspiring elegance of Canada’s national symbol with a beautiful design of a sprig of leaves from the sugar maple, one of ten maple species indigenous to Canada and which is the focal point of Canada’s National Flag.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This design captures the essence of the life of a maple leaf. Add this 1 oz Silver Majestic Maple Leaves coin to your cart today!