This 1/4 oz Silver coin with a niobium core has been individually oxidized to permanently change the color of the metal and create a one-of-a-kind background to showcase the flower.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins are presented in the original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Features a niobium core individually oxidized to permanently change the color.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Rose design by Canadian artist Bert Liverance.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint
Add this Silver and Niobium Flowers in Canada Rose coin to your cart today!
Second coin in this exciting series of three flowers found in Canada! The reverse image by Canadian artist Bert Liverance shows a single rose selectively colored so it stands out from a sea of blooms, a tribute to the crowning glory of Canadian gardens from coast to coast. The design is further enhanced by the coin’s oxidized niobium core to create a stunning, one-of-a-kind effect. Beautifully crafted in .9999 fine Silver, each design has a single flower that has been selectively colored, set against the niobium background, each rose stands out in its own unique way.