This fourth and final coin in this series is a wonderful keepsake to celebrate “brotherhood of hunters,” and pays tribute to the special times shared between men and boys during the annual ritual of goose hunting.
- Contains 0.75 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a Royal Canadian Mint box and includes an individually numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Features a full-color image by Canadian artist Claudio D’Angelo.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Traditional Aboriginal hunter taking aim at a pair of Canada geese.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Cree artist Tim Whiskeychan has created a wonderful design of a traditional Aboriginal hunter taking aim at a pair of Canada geese with his bow and arrow. He is wearing traditional Cree clothing. The hunter is hiding behind tall grass that would typically border a body of water where boreal forest meets grasslands. The snow melt on the water suggests this is a springtime goose hunt.
Add this Tradition of Hunting Canada Goose $5 Silver coin to your cart today!