Each beautiful replica is fashioned after two of the most unique coins ever minted in the United States. The Incuse Indian Gold Round is a fine collector's piece and is an appealing way to purchase Gold bullion while paying homage to historic coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 15 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic capsules.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Liberty wearing a war bonnet encircled by 15 stars with the word "Liberty" above.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "Golden State Mint", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust", the fineness and the weight.
- Outstanding rendition of Bela Lyon Pratt's $2.50 and $5.00 Indian Head coins minted from 1908-1929.
No other coins in U.S. history included the "incuse," or sunken relief design replicated on this Gold round. Add this 1 oz Gold Incuse Indian round to your cart today!