The Berlin Wall divided the city into East and West and was regarded as the most distinctive symbol of the separation. As a result of the wall falling on November 9th, 1989, Germany was reunited.
- Contains .803 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Mintage limited to just 2,014 coins.
- Featuring SeQrySign®. A security feature.
- Comes in a themed wooden box with an original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Shows the Palau coat of arms.
- Reverse: Using 3D Laser Tilt technology, a two stage lenticular-style process, the coin reveals a portrait image of West German Chancellor Helmut Kohl as well as Mikhail Gorbachev. /
This coin commemorates the Fall of the Berlin Wall. Add this coin to your cart today.
SeQrySign®, the name is composed of the three quality features of Coin Invest Trust products: security, quality, design. The ‘sign’, together with the ®, further signals that SeQrySign is an officially registered trademark which guarantees authenticity and originality.
The hallmark’s logo combines the initials of Coin Invest Trust and its partner B.H. Mayer’s Kunstprägeanstalt. The incredibly detailed micro minting, which measures just a fraction of a milimeter per line, is not achievable through conventional methods of counterfeiting.