John F. Kennedy's life and legacy are commemorated by the U.S. Mint with this 50 year anniversary issue of a 3/4 oz Gold coin!
- Contains 0.750 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts relief of the coin's originally issued in 1964 with the dual dates of 1964-2014.
- Reverse: The Great Seal of the United States with the weight and fineness listed directly below the eagle.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your 3/4 oz Gold Kennedy Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Modern Commemoratives add the collectibility of iconic American scenes to the value of Gold bullion. Add the 3/4 oz .9999 fine Gold Kennedy Half Dollar coin to your cart today!
An iconic individual, John F. Kennedy is the epitome of an American leader. His inspiration and vision for the United States carried across the country, creating a time for optimism and challenges. He wanted to help capture the new American generation’s ideas and dreams. During his presidency, JFK exerted his influences from the Cold War to the Civil Rights Movement, brought sparks to public service by helping Americans see community service in a new light, and spreading American influence around the world.