The popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the perfect MS-70 label from NGC, one of the top coin grading services. This issue also features the First Releases label, guaranteeing it was received by NGC within 30 days of release.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- First Releases label guarantees the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year 2014.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your certified Silver Panda in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Chinese Panda series is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting. Add this perfect MS-70 1 oz Silver Panda to your cart today!