|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
The Gold American Eagle is America's preferred bullion coin, with a classic, beloved design guaranteed by the U.S. Mint. This semi key date fractional Gold Eagle provides low-mintage collectibility on top of investment appeal.
- Fourth-lowest mintage in the 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle series.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Browse our U.S. Mint boxes to find a beautiful case to protect and display your Gold Eagle.
Fractional Gold Eagles make purchasing America's most popular Gold bullion coin easy, featuring the classic design at a lower price point. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!