The 10th and final coin in the Royal Canadian Mint's exciting 2014 "O Canada" series!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 40,000 Coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The design by Canadian artist Doug Geldart presents a winter scene that captures the essence of cozy holiday scenery in Canada. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word “CANADA,” the date “2014,” and the face value of “10 DOLLARS.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this Silver $10 Holiday Scene coin to your cart today.