This is the Fifth coin in this exciting 10-coin series showcasing Canadian exploration and history. This coin is a fabulous keepsake that will be cherished by history buffs and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Contains .75 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Individual coin comes in Royal Canadian Mint Box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist John Mantha this coin honors the many seaborne expeditions that explored the West Coast during the 18th century with a special tribute to George Vancouver (1757-1798).
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this Silver $15 Exploring Canada West Coast Exploration piece to your cart today!
The Aboriginal man in the design acknowledges the many First Nations communities that Vancouver met, and who provided critical information on the land.