One of the most popular vintage Mexican coin designs, this 2-year-type coin features a stylized depiction of the last Aztec emperor, giving a distinctly Mesoamerican appearance to this crown-sized Silver coin.
- Contains .8681 oz actual Silver weight, as 30 grams of .900 fine.
- Large 40 mm diameter coin, roughly the size of an American Silver Eagle.
- Coins sold in this listing will show minimal wear, but will retain full or nearly-full detail.
- Obverse: National coat of arms of Mexico, depicting a triumphant golden eagle perched atop a cactus, with a snake clenched in its beak.
- Reverse: Bust of Cuauhtemoc, the last Aztec emperor, wearing an elaborate Aztec-style headdress.
- Produced by the Bank of Mexico from 1947-1948.
Add several 1947-1948 Mexico Silver 5 Pesos Cuauhtemocs to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.