An exciting first for the Royal Canadian Mint. Features a leaf inlay in jade, a crystal that has long symbolized prosperity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Pierre Leduc has captured the inspiring elegance of Canada's national symbol with a beautiful design of a sprig of leaves from the sugar maple, one of ten maple species indigenous to Canada and which is the focal point of Canada's National Flag. Each Jade Maple Leaf is truly unique as it is in nature. The polished piece of Jade adds luster to the maple leaf bringing it to life in the shade of green.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $20 Majestic Maple Leaves with jade coin to your cart today!