These coins were issued to help support the Montreal Olympics of 1976.
- Each coin contains 1.4454 oz of Sterling Silver.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated or Proof condition (our choice).
- The 1976 Montreal Summer Olympic Games were financed by the sale of five and ten dollar .925 silver coins issued over a four year period (1973-1976).
- Coins may not be in the original capsules. May be in flips.
- Coins represent different aspects of the games.
Protect your silver coins from fingerprints by adding protective white gloves to your order.
Add several 1976 Canada $10 Olympic Silver Coins in BU/Proof condition to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||BU &/or Proof|
|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1.4454 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|