Any quantity only $0.99 per oz over spot!
These coins were issued to help support the Montreal Olympics of 1976.
- Each coin contains 1.4454 oz of Sterling Silver.
- Coins may not be in the original capsules. May be in flips.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated or Proof condition (our choice).
- The 1976 Montreal Summer Olympics were financed in part by the sale of five and ten dollar .925 Silver coins issued over a four-year period (1973-1976).
- Coins represent different aspects of the Games.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding protective white gloves to your order.
Add several 1976 Canada $10 Olympic Silver Coins in BU/Proof condition to your cart today.