The desirable $5.00 Federal Reserve Bank Notes of 1918 are very popular with their offset portrait of Abraham Lincoln at left.
- This denomination features a blue seal and blue serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is in Fine condition with typical wear for the grade.
- Face: Features a portrait of Abraham Lincoln at left, with the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Missouri and the obligation at the center.
- Back: "Landing of Columbus" and the "Landing of the Pilgrims" on either side.
This note would make a nice addition to any currency type set. Add this classic to your cart today!
National signatures are Elliott/Burke; and the bank signatures of Helm and Miller—Friedberg #804.