As low as $1.99 per coin over spot!
These were the last years that the Canadian Silver dollar was made for circulation from Silver.
- Each of these 80% Canadian Silver dollars contains .600 oz of pure Silver!
- Reverse: By sculptor Emanuel Hahn, shows a traveler and an aboriginal paddling along in a birch-bark canoe. Faintly showing in the sky are markings representing the beautiful Northern Lights.
- Obverse: D.G. Regina right facing Elizabeth II .
- These Canadian Silver coins are in mostly Almost Uncirculated to Brilliant Uncirculated conditions.
- Quantities of 20 or more come in tubes.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.6 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|