These historic Gold coins are popular among collectors of world Gold as they come from Prussia, which was officially abolished in 1947. This listing is an effective way of purchasing quality Gold at a more affordable price point than larger Gold coins.
- Contains .2304 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the William II of Prussia.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of the crowned imperial eagle, with legend, date and value.
- Minted at the Berlin Mint and other German Mints.
Protect your coin in style by adding attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Featuring historic designs, these 20 mark coins from Prussia are popular with world Gold collectors. Add some of these historic Prussian Gold 20 Marks to your cart today!