This Gold Eagle coin contains 1/2 oz of pure Gold and features a stunning design that embodies the beauty and majesty of America.
- Contains 1/2 oz of Fine Gold.
- Each American Gold Eagle coin comes to you in Proof condition complete with the box and certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays. The West Point's "W" mint mark is shown below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add the 1990-P 1/2 oz Proof Gold American Eagle (w/Box & COA) to your cart today.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|