|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
The Gold American Eagle features a stunning design that is recognized worldwide and often considered the most beautiful design of American coinage. This beauty has led the Gold Eagle to be the most popular Gold coin in the United States.
- Contains 1/2 oz of actual Gold weight.
- Comes packaged in a U.S. Mint box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark is shown below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Gold Eagles provide the classic, beloved design in an even more beautiful finish. Add this 1/2 oz Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!