The American Eagle coin enjoys tremendous popularity and this Platinum coin has a mintage of 7,044 coins! This 1/4 oz Proof Platinum Eagle is a nice addition to your investments.
- Coin is .9995 fine Platinum in a Proof finish.
- Comes with U.S. Mint-issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity, $25 face value and West Point Mint's "W" mintmark are also shown.
Handle your investments with care by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Add a 2003-W 1/4 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your shopping cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|