This is the second year in the hugely popular series issued by Isle of Man.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- The privy mark "U" appears to indicate this coin's status as an uncirculated piece.
- Obverse: Features the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a Persian cat.
- Guaranteed by the government of the Isle of Man.
Protect and display your Gold Persian Cat coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for cat lovers and collectors alike. Add this 1989 Isle of Man 1 oz Gold Persian Cat BU coin to your cart today!
The Gold Cat series, which was produced from 1988 through 2012 and features a different cat each year, is extremely popular with collectors.