This coin is one of 6 different clock face time zone coins all representing Canadian achievements and the times zones across Canada.
On January 1, 1885 celebrated Canadian engineer Sir Sanford Fleming's system of standard time was implemented worldwide thus dividing the world into 24 time zones. This beautiful proof Gold coin has a limited mintage of only 200 coins worldwide.
- Contains 58.33% fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a mint issued box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The design was created by Bonnie Ross and represents 8:00 Atlantic Time.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Proof Gold $300 120th Anniversary of Time coin to your cart today!