This is the final release in a three-coin series of Silver and Niobium flower coins. The niobium core has been individually oxidized to permanently change the color of the metal and create a one-of-a-kind background to showcase the flower.
- Contains .28 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 6,000 coins.
- Comes encapsulated and presented in the original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Bert Liverance, shows a selectively colored poinsettia among a sea of blooms.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2014 Silver & Niobium Poinsettia coin to your cart today!
Final coin in this exciting series of three flowers found in Canada! The reverse image shows a single poinsettia selectively colored so it stands out from a sea of blooms, a tribute to the star-shaped flower that beautifies holiday festivities across Canada every year. The design is further enhanced by the coin’s oxidized niobium core to create a stunning, one-of-a-kind effect. Beautifully crafted in .9999 fine Silver, each design has a single flower that has been selectively colored, set against the niobium background.