This .9999 fine Silver coin captures the beauty of Canada’s elusive feline in a forceful show of strength.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 6,000 coins struck in an Ultra High Relief finish.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse image by Canadian artist Pierre Leduc offers a close-up portrait of the elusive hunter, the Canada lynx (Lynx canadensis).
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $25 Fierce Canadian Lynx coin to your cart today!
The lynx’s long, shaggy winter coat is rendered in exceptional detail, from the black tips of its beard-like fur to the fine whiskers that stretch out on either side of the face. Despite its elusive nature, this predator’s fierce gaze holds steady as it vocalizes its displeasure, holding its jaw open in mid-roar to reveal sharp teeth. The ears, with whisker-like tufts rising up from the tips, stand pointed as though they first detected the intrusion that drew the lynx’s attention in the direction of the viewer.