This set of three 5-dollar .9999 fine Silver coins celebrates the work of iconic nineteenth-century Canadian artist Cornelius Krieghoff.
- Contains three 3/4 oz coins of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a unique Royal Canadian Mint 3-Coin Box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 7,000 sets worldwide.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features three detailed engravings inspired by artist Cornelius Krieghoff.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 200th Anniversary Set to your cart today!
The reverse of each coin features an engraved detail from one of three famous works by nineteenth-century artist Cornelius Krieghoff, including Hunter in Winter, c. 1855-1865; Moccasin Seller Crossing the St. Lawrence at Quebec City, c. 1853-1863; and Indian Wigwam in Lower Canada, 1848.