This silent hunter is the perfect subject for the Royal Canadian Mint’s stunning new Cougar in the Snow coin. Each coin features the cougar detailed in Gold plating, adding further depth to the image.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a maroon clamshell case protected by a customized full color sleeve. Includes an individually numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt's right facing portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Maurade Bayton featuring a female cougar, finished in Gold plating, leaping through the snow toward her prey.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $20 Cougar in the Snow coin to your cart today!
Viewed from the position of the prey, this dynamic portrait showcases the cougar’s most important hunting tools: her powerful fore-paws, highly muscular back legs, long counterbalance tail, strong shoulders for holding down prey and sharp gaze. In a stylized landscape of snow-covered rocky terrain, she leaps with intense focus toward the viewer.