Gold Chinese Panda coins feature yearly changing designs, adding collectible appeal to their .999 fine Gold content.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Graded MS-69 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Mintage of 200,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub munching on bamboo.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2007 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!