Designed by Canadian artist Germaine Arnaktauyok, this Gold coin features a polar bear and cub engraved in exquisite detail, struck in proof finish with a mirrorlike background. The mintage of just 2,000 coins adds further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in maroon clamshell case and black outer sleeve with numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a polar bear and cub in their natural habitat.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A symbol of the power and vastness of Canada’s northern landscape, the polar bear is an iconic animal for Canadians. Add this beautiful Gold coin to your cart today!