The howling wolf is the first release in the Royal Canadian Mint's "Call of the Wild" series. Struck in the finest purity of .99999 fine Gold, this coin would make an excellent addition to your investment portfolio.
The eerie sound of the howling wolf can be heard from miles away and is a pack's way of communicating, to gather members, warn of intruders or call their pups. The background behind the wolf shows lines that represent the wolf's howl.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- This coin does not come in original assay card but is protected by a plastic capsule or plastic flip.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $200 face value.
- Reverse: A howling Grey Wolf with lines in the background representing the wolf's howl, while weight and purity are listed below.
- Each of these coins features a small maple leaf privy mark, micro-engraved with the number "14," which is visible only under magnification.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
About 30% of the world's population of Grey Wolves is currently found in Canada, though the population extends into the United States. Once hunted to near extinction, Grey Wolves have made a remarkable comeback and now this legend lives in Gold. Join the pack and add this symbol of perseverance to your cart today!
A world leader in producing high-quality coins and bars, the Royal Canadian Mint was founded in 1908. They are most admired for their iconic Canadian Maple Leaf coin series but are also responsible for many breathtaking depictions of North America’s natural wonders and wildlife.