The Pittman Act of 1918 caused the resumption of the Morgan Dollar in 1921 after a 17 year break in production. This 1921-S coin is graded an MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint’s “S” mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1921-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|