Better early date 50 Pesos Gold. This beautiful coin features the National Coat of Arms of Mexico on the obverse with a rendition of Winged Victory (The Angel of Independence) on the reverse. This year had a mintage of 458,000 pieces.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Packaged in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!