This coin is reverse prooflike and has a highly detailed design, which allows for a specialist pad printing using glow-in-the-dark ink on the kiwi. If the coin is in direct light for 60 seconds and is then covered, the kiwi glows.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in an assay card with details about the species.
- Mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year 2015 and "New Zealand".
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic animal of New Zealand, the Kiwi, in a highly detailed design.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Dutch Mint.
This legal tender coin that glows in the dark is a rare find. Add this unique Silver coin to your cart today!