Great coin to complete any circulated Walking Liberty set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 1,552,000 pieces.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty draped in the American flag and walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of laurel branches.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with his wings spread out ready to take flight while perched on a rock with an olive branch in its right talon.
Protect and display your coin by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1919-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!