This 1928 Peace Dollar has been certified as an MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 2,603 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 360,649.
- Population of 2,603 coins at this grade level with 2,531 graded higher.
- This Peace Dollar has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1928 Peace Dollar graded MS-63 by PCGS to your cart today!