|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
This key date Peace Dollar coin is graded and guaranteed as being MS-63 by PCGS. The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after World War I. Its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectible.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add this 1928 Peace Dollar to your cart today!