Pre-1933 Gold coins feature beloved, classic designs that collectors have valued for more than 80 years. The NGC certification of this Liberty Gold Eagle provides added collectible appeal.
- Contains .4838 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Display your certified Gold Eagle in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Pre-33 Gold is popular amongst collectors for its beloved designs. Add this certified Liberty Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!