CAC approved and a low mintage of only 240,000 pieces. This coin is nice and lustrous, a top-end MS-62 with typical characteristics for the grade. Key Philadelphia date.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- CAC Approved stocker ensures an additional team of professional graders reviewed the product and agreed with the grade.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the denomination.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin retains the majority of its original luster adding to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!