The Chinese lion dance is thought to bring good luck and fortune and is performed during Chinese New Year and other traditional festivals. Bring this fortune home with a beautifully colorized Silver coin that has a low mintage of just 5,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in an illustrated card.
- Obverse: Likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the year and face value.
- Reverse: Colorized representation of the Chinese lion dance in front of firecrackers and lanterns.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
The Perth Mint is known for creating beautiful, unique commemorative coins. Add this 1 oz Silver Lion Dance coin to your cart today!
The Chinese lion dance is a form of traditional dance in Chinese culture dating back to the Han Dynasty (205 BCE to 220 CE) in China. The dance is performed during Chinese New Year and other traditional, cultural, and religious festivals and is thought to bring good luck and fortune.