Mintage of only 8,000! This coin is from the Gibraltar National Mint's inaugural strike, the Silver Royal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin was designed by Mr. Thomas Pesendorfer who also created the Vienna Philharmonic Coin design.
- Obverse: This coin is unique in that unlike others that use side portraits, the obverse of the Silver Royal depicts the Queen in a frontal pose and in her early age along with the Rock of Gibraltar.
- Reverse: Displays the Coat of Arms of the government of Gibraltar.
- This coin comes with a certificate of authenticity which is hand-signed by the Financial Secretary of the government of Gibraltar.