Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
China issued its first Gold coins featuring pandas starting in 1982. These coins have a different design each year except the 2001 and 2002 issues, which are identical.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Maximum mintage of 150,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2008.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub resting in the forest.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the 2008 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!