Exodus is the first release in the 2015 six coin series of iconic scenes from the Bible. This 2 oz Silver coin has a mintage of just 1,499 and features a rimless, high-relief design in antique finish of the dramatic Red Sea scene.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each 2 oz coin in this Biblical coin series is packaged in a gift box reminiscent of the Bible.
- Included certificate of authenticity lists Exodus 14:21-31, which tells the story of the parting of the Red Sea. Each certificate includes a serial number that matches the laser etched number on the 2 oz coin.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Inspired by Gustave Doré's illustration of "The Egyptians Drowned in the Red Sea," pictured on the certificate of authenticity, showing Egyptians and their horses in chaos as the Red Sea overtakes them. In the distance, Moses and the Israelites stand atop a hill, safe from the water.
- Edge: Laser etched serial number, from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity.
The certificate of authenticity has an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the design subject. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's "The Egyptians Drowned in the Red Sea," showing how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.
Complete your Biblical Series Collection by adding this leather-bound album available exclusively from APMEX!
Start your own journey or give a fantastic gift with this dramatic Silver 2 oz coin. Add the 2 oz Silver Exodus coin to your cart today!