For the first time, the popular Canadian $20 for $20 coin series features a $25 for $25 colored coin in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Canadian flag, one of the most iconic flags in the world, on high quality .9999 fine Silver.
- Contains .255 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a clear vinyl pouch presented in a certificate booklet.
- Mintage of only 225,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A Canadian flag billowing in the wind from the bough of a sugar maple tree, like another one of the tree’s leaves, to commemorate the conceptual origin of the design of this national symbol.
This is truly one of the most affordable .9999 fine Silver coins offered by the Royal Canadian Mint. Add this rare colorized Silver Canadian Flag coin to your cart today!