Due to popular demand, in 2014 the U.S. Mint decided to produce Platinum American Eagles for the first time since 2008! Each of these coins contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum and features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Population of just 36 coins.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, the symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: A soaring eagle with a setting sun in the background .
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 2014 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today.