This .999 fine Silver coin is the fifth coin in the "Renaissance Masterpieces" series from the Mint of Poland. With selective gilding and multi-colored printing, this square shaped coin is both attractive and unique.
- Contains 0.91 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in an attractive mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 1,999 coins.
- Obverse: In the top portion are sophisticated ornaments with Gold plating. Below is a stylized piece of the Renaissance attic. To the left is the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of $1, and at the bottom is the year of 2014.
- Reverse: A multicolor replica of the "Woman with the Veil", an iconic painting from the Renaissance. The name of the painting in English and Polish border the top and bottom of the image.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland.
Add this beautiful depiction of the Renaissance Masterpiece of the Woman with the Veil to your cart today!
The “Woman with the Veil” was created between 1513 and 1514 and is acknowledged as one of the most renowned portraits of Italian Renaissance. According to the literary tradition, the painting presents the daughter of Francesco Luti, Margherita, who is believed to have been Raphael’s mistress during his stay in Rome. For centuries the work of art was in many private collections. At present the “Woman with the veil” painting is exhibited in the Pitti Palace in Florence, Italy.