The Royal Canadian Mint celebrates the National Flag of Canada’s 50th anniversary with a Gold coin that pays tribute to Canada's national symbol: the maple leaf. This highly collectible issue has a very limited mintage of just 7,500 coins.
- Contains .04 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with black outer box.
- Multiple finishing techniques further enhance the life-like detail on the maple leaf.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Pierre Leduc draws his inspiration from Canada’s national flag, seen in the background as it flutters in the wind, with a sugar maple leaf emerging from the center. "Canada," the face value and the year are incorporated into the design.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Highly detailed engraving on this remarkably small coin is a testament to the artistry and craftsmanship for which the Royal Canadian Mint is internationally renowned. Add this 1/25 oz Proof Gold coin to your cart today!