This exciting coin series by the Royal Canadian Mint pairs some of Canada’s most stunning World Heritage properties with others around the world to illustrate how two sites of global importance share similarities while being so different.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with custom outer box.
- Very limited mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Trevor Tennant highlights mirror-image landscapes showing the Rocky Mountains and Mount Fuji, bisected by the bilingual phrases “Rocky Mountains-Montagnes Rocheuses” and “Mount Fuji-Mont Fuji.” The Japanese text is also incorporated.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This is the first coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s exciting series of coins, each featuring two complementary World Heritage Sites. Add this first of a brand new series to your cart today!