Celebrate Canada’s wild rivers that challenged European explorers and continue to lure adventure seekers today. This coin has a mintage of just 15,000, adding collectibility on top of the interesting design and .9999 fine Silver content.
- Contains .745 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Canadian artist John Mantha salutes the countless adventurers who braved Canada’s wild rivers with a design inspired by Simon Fraser’s historic voyage through Hell’s Gate (British Columbia), considered one of the most treacherous passages to be found.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This beautiful coin is a fabulous keepsake that will be cherished by history buffs and outdoor enthusiasts, with an unexpected theme to captivate rock climbers and white-water adventurers. Add this seventh coin in an exciting series to your cart today!