This is a nice coin with a light cleaning that is barely noticeable. Popular Type 2 Carson City mint issue.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- This coin has a very small and light cleaning on the reverse near the rim that is barely noticeable.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Carson City.
Protect your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!