Gold Libertads feature iconic Mexican imagery, produced in striking .999 fine Gold quality. This example gains more collectible appeal being certified as a Perfect 70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a display box to your order.
This magnificent Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2014 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!