Coins receiving a plus designation must have above-average eye appeal. PCGS will assign a plus to coins at the high end of their assigned grade, approaching the quality requirements for the next grade.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65+ condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint’s “S” mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1880-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!