This 1878 7 Tailfeather Reverse of 1879 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-62.
George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS Slab Holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1878 Morgan Silver Dollar (7 TF Rev of 79) to your cart today.