This 1878 7 Tailfeather Reverse of 1879 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-62. George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS Slab Holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1878 Morgan Silver Dollar (7 TF Rev of 79) to your cart today.