The South African Mint introduced the Natura series in 1994 to pay tribute to the magnificent animals that inhabit Africa. The 1996 release showcases the mighty elephant and is a must have for any collector of South African Gold coins.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Limited mintage of 3,457 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a bull Elephant's head facing surrounded by the legend and the date.
- Reverse: Artistic rendition of the perilous nature of elephants in the wild with the weight and fineness below.
- Minted at the South African Mint in Pretoria.
Display your Gold Natura coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Containing 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold and featuring a beautiful design, these coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among collectors. Add this Gold Natura Elephant coin to your cart today!